Again, the problem arises mainly in the external ear: you should keep that water enters the ear. More generally, the pool is not recommended in cases of otitis, as it promotes the spread of infection. Cold, the child is particularly vulnerable to other germs it's hard to dry out.
- How do you cure ear fungus? (11/12/2010)
- Donnella: Risque Styles at Richie Rich (10/09/2010)
- Risque e-mails show personal relationship between Newport-Mesa schools chief and former subordinate, prosecutors contend in financial-improprieties case (20/01/2011)
- Campaign Stars: Daria Werbowy For Salvatore Ferragamo (06/01/2011)
- Augmented Reality: plenoptics (25/01/2011)